Jump to navigation
The Hagley Digital Archives provides online access to selected items from the Hagley Library's collection of images, documents, and publications related to the history of business, technology, and society.
Front exterior view of Clayton White School
Eight room brick school in Kent County, which included a lunch room.
#119 A-5 on the Franklin Map of 1930. The school was on the State Rd. between Clayton and Blackiston's Crossroads.
Construction began on December 28, 1929 and was completed on November 5, 1930 at a cost of $74,936.00.
Segregation in education--DelawareEducation, Elementary
Delaware School Auxiliary AssociationDu Pont, Pierre S. (Pierre Samuel), 1870-1954--Contributions in education.
1 gelatin silver print : b&w
Audiovisual Collections and Digital Initiatives Department, Hagley Museum and Library
Delaware School Auxiliary Association photographs (Accession 1969.044)
[Description and dates], Hagley ID, Box/folder number, Delaware School Auxiliary Association photographs (Accession 1969.044), Audiovisual Collections and Digital Initiatives Department, Hagley Museum and Library, Wilmington, DE 19807
Access to this item is provided for educational and research purposes only. The user assumes responsibility for obtaining permission from the copyright holder to publish or distribute this image. If you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org