Jump to navigation
The Hagley Digital Archives provides online access to selected items from the Hagley Library's collection of images, documents, and publications related to the history of business, technology, and society.
Eleutherian Mills Historical Library dedication
Inside tent erected over the front parking lot of the Library building. Left to right: Mr. Walter S. Carpenter, Dr. John A Perkins (President, University of Delaware).
Eleutherian Mills-Hagley Foundation
In 1984, the name of the library was changed to Hagley Library.
Eleutherian Mills Historical LibraryHagley Museum and LibraryPerkins, John A. (John Alanson), 1914-1982Carpenter, Walter Samuel, 1888-1976
1 photographic print : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
Audiovisual Collections and Digital Initiatives Department, Hagley Museum and Library
Eleutherian Mills Historical Library Dedication audiovisual material (Accession 2011.324)
[Description and dates], Hagley ID, Box/folder number, Eleutherian Mills Historical Library Dedication audiovisual material (Accession 2011.324), Audiovisual Collections and Digital Initiatives Department, Hagley Museum and Library, Wilmington, DE 19807
Access to this item is provided for educational and research purposes only. The user assumes responsibility for obtaining permission from the copyright holder to publish or distribute this image. If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com