Jump to navigation
The Hagley Digital Archives provides online access to selected items from the Hagley Library's collection of images, documents, and publications related to the history of business, technology, and society.
Colonial Dames Building
This was the headquarters of the Colonial Dames, a historical society located at South Drive at West Street in Brandywine Park. The building, originally the First Presbyterian Meetinghouse located at Tenth and Market Streets, Wilmington, was moved in 1916 to make way for the Wilmington Institute Free Library.
Zebley, Frank R., 1883-1960
Description researched and written by Hagley volunteer Jeanne Abplanalp
1 photographic print : b&w
Audiovisual Collections and Digital Initiatives Department, Hagley Museum and Library
Zebley-Hoffecker collection of Frank R. Zebley photograph albums (Accession 1968.012)
[Description and dates], Hagley ID, Box/folder number, Zebley-Hoffecker collection of Frank R. Zebley photograph albums (Accession 1968.012), Audiovisual Collections and Digital Initiatives Department, Hagley Museum and Library, Wilmington, DE 19807
Access to this item is provided for educational and research purposes only. The user assumes responsibility for obtaining permission from the copyright holder to publish or distribute this image. If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com