Jump to navigation
The Hagley Digital Archives provides online access to selected items from the Hagley Library's collection of images, documents, and publications related to the history of business, technology, and society.
Looking north on Delaware Avenue from the Benjamin Franklin Bridge
Dallin, J. Victor (John Victor), 1897-1991
Dallin Aerial Surveys
The bridge was originally named the Delaware River Bridge and was renamed the Benjamin Franklin Bridge in 1955.
Piers & wharves
Benjamin Franklin Bridge (Philadelphia, Pa.)
1 photographic print : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
Audiovisual Collections and Digital Initiatives Department, Hagley Museum and Library
J. Victor Dallin Aerial Survey collection (Accession 1970.200)
[Description and dates], Hagley ID, J. Victor Dallin Aerial Survey collection (Accession 1970.200), Audiovisual Collections and Digital Initiatives Department, Hagley Museum and Library, Wilmington, DE 19807
Access to this item is provided for educational and research purposes only. The user assumes responsibility for obtaining permission from the copyright holder to publish or distribute this image. If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com