Jump to navigation
The Hagley Digital Archives provides online access to selected items from the Hagley Library's collection of images, documents, and publications related to the history of business, technology, and society.
Wawa Dairy Farms original milk house viewed from farm
Sanitary Dairy [or Milk House]
Built in 1902 with Charles Hillman (1859-1934) as architect, it was adapted for other use after the milk processing plant was built in 1929 and was a part of the dairy complex until its demolition for tax purposes in 1951.
Wawa Dairy Farms
1 photographic print : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
Audiovisual Collections and Digital Initiatives Department, Hagley Museum and Library
Wawa, Inc. historical photographs (Accession 1992.214)
Box 1, Folder 'Wawa Dairy Farms. Prints. Early Views. Milkhouse (demolished 1951). Exterior.'
[Description and dates], Hagley ID, Box/folder number, Wawa, Inc. historical photographs (Accession 1992.214), Audiovisual Collections and Digital Initiatives Department, Hagley Museum and Library, Wilmington, DE 19807
Access to this item is provided for educational and research purposes only. The user assumes responsibility for obtaining permission from the copyright holder to publish or distribute this image. If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com