DuPont Company South San Francisco Plant photograph collection

About this collection

The DuPont Company South San Francisco Plant began operation in 1935. The plant manufactured and packaged finishes such as Lucite paint, Duco laquers and Dulux enamels. Images in the collection depict the plant's construction in the mid-1930s and exteriors of the office, change house, tank farm and other buildings in 1945. The digital collection comprises most of the photographic material and a portion of the ephemera from the collection, although the collection has not been digitized in its entirety. For a detailed description of the collection, click here to view the finding aid.

    Image: Building 21. Click to view object.

Search Collection

Pages

Pages