Eleutherian Mills-Hagley Foundation research reports

About this collection

Eleutherian Mills-Hagley Foundation research reports were produced beginning in 1953 for the purpose of developing Hagley Museum’s exhibits and interpretations. They were prepared by research staff and by participants in the Hagley Fellowship Program, administered jointly with the University of Delaware. Many of the reports focus on the industrial development of the Brandywine River Valley and surrounding area. The research reports also include scholarly articles which utilize Hagley’s collections as source material or address subjects pertaining to Hagley's mission. This collection has not been digitized in its entirety. For a detailed description of the entire collection, click here to view the finding aid.

Pages

Pages