Reproduction of Library Materials: High Resolution Digital CopiesAll reproductions are done at the discretion of Hagley Library staff. Anyone conducting litigation research using Hagley material must be granted written permission from record owners prior to using material. Questions can be submitted via email at AskHagley@Hagley.org or by calling us at 302-658-2400 ext 227. For more information please visit REPRODUCTIONS AND PUBLISHING at Hagley.org
Fees for High Resolution Digital Copies
|Personal/research use||17" x 23" or smaller||$10 / image|
|Scholarly/non-profit organization||17" x 23" or smaller||$20 / image|
|Commercial users||17" x 23" or smaller||$50 / image **||Oversize Items||larger than 17" x 23"||$50 / image|
Most orders are fulfilled within 7 days of purchase date
Orders for oversize items are fulfilled within 14 days of the purchase date
Purchasing High Resolution Copies:Click to purchase copies for personal and/or research use To purchase images for publication or broadcast, please contact us via email at AskHagley@hagley.org or call 302-658-2400 ext 483.
Purchase prints, posters, or other reproductionsThrough a partnership with the Bridgeman Art Library, Hagley has made a selection of historic images available for purchase in a variety of formats.
Visit the Bridgeman website to view available Hagley images for sale.
Guidelines for Reproduction and Permission to Publish
- Hagley Library reserves the right to deny reproduction of any material that could be physically damaged during the digitization process.
- Permission for publication is given on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of Hagley Library staff.
- Anyone requesting permission to publish, broadcast, or reproduce library material should contact the library at Ask Hagley or call 302-658-2400 ext 483
- Individuals or law firms engaging in legal research should contact Library staff for copying fees and access requirements.
- Digital images are delivered as high resolution JPEGs or TIFFs. Please let us know if you have a preference.
- All purchases of digital images are final upon delivery.
- Items that are larger than 48” x 32” cannot be digitized. All items that exceed these measurements will require special arrangements and approval by the Hagley Library.
- If you have questions or need to arrange payment, please contact us at Ask Hagley or 302-658-2400 ext 483
- Copies of our motion picture and audio collections are available. Please contact the Audiovisual Collections Department for more information: AskHagley@hagley.org or 302-658-2400 ext 483.